Packed with antioxidants, Vitamin C, minerals, and more, these scrumptious bites can enhance complexions, contribute to weight loss, and even help prevent certain cancers. From strawberries to blueberries, berries are always at the top of my grocery list. Plus, they're the perfect snack for my 2-year-old daughter who can eat them by the carton!
1. Antioxidants found in blueberries have been proven to soften skin, decrease inflammation, and reduce the onset of wrinkles.
2. Cranberries and blueberries contain compounds that help ward off bladder infections.
3. Blueberries and raspberries contain lutein, which help improve vision.
4. Blueberries' anthocyanins attack cancer-causing agents.
5. Strawberries are used topically in traditional medicines to treat burns and other skin ailments due to their astringent properties.
What's your favorite berry?