Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Feeling Blue?

For all my beauty buffs, there seems to be a major case of the blues sweeping the makeup scene. After attending several beauty-related events, varying shades of blue kept popping up on various palettes. From midnight blue eye shadows to royal blue nail polishes, blue is definitely the fresh "it" color for fall. If you're hesitant to try the trend on your eyes, give it a go on your nails for a less-shocking style.


Maybelline Eyeshadow Trio in 'Blue Slate' available at www.ulta.com for $5.39


Butter London Nail Polish in 'Blue Smoke' available at www.dermadoctor.com for $14


Estee Lauder Automatic Duo Pencil in 'Hyacinth Sky' available at www.macys.com for $23.50


MAC in the Groove Mineralized Shadow in 'Blue My Mind' available at www.sephora.com for $19.50


Kevyn Aucoin The Precision Eye Definier in 'Vibrant Blue' available at www.barneys.com for $27


Smashbox Jet-set Waterproof Liner in 'Navy' available at www.beauty.com for $22


Pop Beauty Nail Glam Nail Polish in 'Ocean Online" available at www.beauty.com for $14

Will you partake in this fall beauty forecast?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have already... I was wearing it for the summer. I do think it's all about finding a shade, but a blue eyeliner is certainly something any woman can wear!

antithesis said...

u know im not afraid of color. i plan to rock that strong blue cat eye this season.

Rebee said...

I already have...I have tons of blue makeup and I even bought some navy nail polish. I'm ready!

T said...

This is good news because I've been doing blue eye shadow since Thanksgiving. It really makes my eyes pop!

Anonymous said...

yes, i will!!

Unknown said...

Blues are certainly a trend and look really great on ebony skin tones. A shade I think you will love is Makeup Forever's Aqua Cream in Intense Blue. Try it. :)