Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sparkle in Sequins this Spring!

Gone are the days when sequins were reserved for the holidays, special occasions, or nights out on the town. This spring season it's going to be quite common to add a bit of sparkly pizazz with sequins to everyday ensembles. Coupled with jeans or a cardigan, sequins can spice up ordinary cotton tanks and tops creating a dose of casual glamour.

Would you wear sequins during the day this spring?


Tory Burch Sequined V-Neck Shirt available at www.neimanmarcus.com for $165


Sequin Leaf Tunic available at www.forever21.com for $27.80


Gryphon Metal Sequin Tank available at www.shopbop.com for $147.50


Ecote Necklace T-Shirt available at www.urbanoutfitters.com for $48


Sequin Tank available at www.jcrew.com for $78


Matilda Sequin Tank available at www.fossil.com for $48


Sequin Dropwaist Mesh Top available at www.thelimited.com for 439.50


Sequin Striped Top available at www.neimanmarcus.com for $125


Tissue Sequin Tank available at www.jcrew.com for $74


Trapeze Sequin Knit Top available at www.forever21.com for $17.80


Sequined Starland Tank available at www.jcrew.com for $138


Asos Scattered Sequins T-Shirt available at www.asos.com for $34.95

**The winner of the Yes to Carrots tints is Courtney! Congrats and please email me your mailing address.

7 comments:

Kwana said...

Maybe in a tank but they do say evening for me.

Rebee said...

I agree with Kwana. No matter what sequins are on, I think you should dress it up. I'm just not seeing a sequin tank, jeans, and sneakers or flip flops! I would more than likely wear a tank or maybe the leggings.

Anonymous said...

i like ur style!

Anonymous said...

i like ur style

K-Bear said...

Girl, I love all things BLING! Yes, I will definitely be wearing sequins this Spring! Bring it on!

T said...

I really like the leaf tunic. It'll either hug curves or create them. I love that!

Unknown said...

i will wear sequins everyday!