Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fresh Fall Fragrances

Finding the perfect fragrance this fall will be easy with this roundup. With autumn-aromas in the air, it's time to ditch your sweet-smelling, summer scents for more subdued, earthy, fall fragrances.

From Queen Latifah's 'Queen of Hearts,' to Jordin Sparks' 'Because of You,' the search for your signature scent of the season is over.

Check out these "scent-sational" celebrity-endorsed perfumes:
Queen Latifah's 'Queen of Hearts,' reigns supreme with top notes of bergamot, cinnamon, plum, and dewy greens making it a must-have for fall. Available at www.macys.com for $59


'S by Shakira,' is a super feminine fragrance with hints of florals mixed with woods creating an aromatic delight.


Fergie's 'Outspoken,' is a fragrant floral mix of tuberose, jasmine, and passionflower. Available at www.ulta.com for $32.90



Jennifer Lopez's 'Love & Glamour,' is a beautiful combination of fruits and musk with notes of sandalwood and guava. Available at www.macys.com for $49.


Jordin Sparks 'Because of You,' has a somewhat citrusy scent with top notes of orange blossom, clementine, and white imperial currant. Available at dots.com for $9.95

What's your favorite fragrance for fall?

**Two lucky readers will win a bottle of Queen Latifah's 'Queen of Hearts,' a value of $59. SImply leave a comment and a winner will be randomly selected and announced later this week. Also, the winner of the poetry book is Jennifer. Congrats and please send me your mailing address!

16 comments:

antithesis said...

i have never tried a celeb scent. the queen perfume i won from you last year, i gave to my mom. i was trying to win it for her b/c i knew she wanted it.

Carla(LoverofWords) said...

I would love to win, I rarely get a chance to buy perfume for myself

Becky said...

I have heard that the Queen Latifah fragrance is divine. I would love to try it.

Rebee said...

I've never tried any celeb's scents but I would LOVE to try Queen's.

Atiyah said...

My friend loves when I wear Queen Latifah's first fragrance Queen, I would like to try out her second one.

Unknown said...

Would love to try this perfume. I have a hard time finding perfume that suits me so I currently I am without a perfume.

Lisalis said...

I was unaware Jordan had a scent. I am interested in Queen Latifah scent.

Bailey said...

I was pleasantly surprised by Paris Hilton's perfume. It smells a lot better than I thught it would.

Bailey said...

Oops...meant 'thought' in my previous post & I just realized I forgot to answer the question. One of my favorite scents for fall isn't from a celebrity. I love J'adore.

ElaineMicheline said...

The celeb scent I've tried was Jessica Simpson's Fancy...I love the fresh scent (I'm all out now and haven't bought a new one)....

Carmesha said...

I've never worn any celeb scent but I did like Queen's original scent. I would love to try this one!

Unknown said...

My wife may like to try it, she's my queen.

Unknown said...

Wow! Who knew Jordin Sparks was also a part of the celeb perfume pact! I would definitely liek to try the Queen's perfume. Thanks!

Unknown said...

I didn't even know that Queen Latifah came out with another fragrance....I've been meaning to try the first one. My favorite scent for Fall is a fragrance from Bath and Body Works, not a celeb.

Sabra said...

Would love to try this scent.

Sophia said...

The only celeb scent I've ever tried was the Britney Spears one from years ago. YUCK! I'm sure these would be better! I'd love win!
~Sophia
Fit&FabLiving