Wednesday, February 23, 2011

BGG, RecycleBank & Aveeno Unite!

As many of my loyal readers know, I've always been a huge fan of Aveeno products. Not only do I use it for myself, but I also use their baby line of products on Ava too. So you guys can only imagine how ecstatic I was to learn that I had been chosen to be a beauty ambassador for the brand!

That means now I'll be able to try all of their new products and share them with you lovely ladies. You know when I endorse a product, I always want you guys to try it too! So stay tuned for reviews and giveaways from the popular brand trusted most by dermatologists and BGG! ;-)



Do you use Aveeno products?

5 comments:

Natakue said...

That's great! I love Aveeno's products. Their Daily Moisturizing Lotion is a staple. I have a pump version in my room, a full size tube in my weekender/gym bag, and a travel size tube for my purse. I love that in a pinch, I can use it as a facial moisturizer without it being too heavy or causing breakouts, like their actual facial moisturizer does to me unfortunately (weird). I have super dry skin and this product never fails. I like their facial cleansers and body washes too.

I will stay tuned for your recommendations.

Halima said...

I love love Aveeno, especially the complexion clarity bar, cleanser and moisturizer.

Anonymous said...

yes. i love it.

Al said...

Love Aveeno. I use their face scrubs and foam cleansers. Amazing!

T said...

Cool, congrats and enjoy all the free swag. I use Aveeno oatmeal baths when I get back from vacation and have a million mosquito bites. That's about it.