Wednesday, July 20, 2011

One in a Million

If you're looking for a mascara with a 'lash' up on all of the competition, L'Oreal Paris' brand-new Voluminous Million Lashes in Carbon Black is your best bet. The sleek gold tube contains an innovative brush with bristles that successfully separates lashes preventing clumping. Plus, the formula includes jojoba and palm oil to help soften and conditions while creating long, thick lashes. I've always been a fan of Maybelline's Great Lash, but this mascara definitely has me reconsidering my options.

What's your favorite mascara brand? One lucky reader will win a tube of L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Million Lashes in Carbon Black. Simply like Brown Girl Gumbo on Facebook or Tweet me your favorite mascara brand to be entered for the contest. The winner will be announced on Friday.
Available at drugstores nationwide for $8.95

3 comments:

Jiggetts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jiggetts said...

Hope I did entered correctly but I liked you on FB.

I'm also a fan of the Great Big Lash so I'm going to have to say that my fave mascara brand is Maybelline.

olsonsfoodemporium said...

This won't have effect in reality, that's exactly what I think.