Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Steal Vs. Splurge Sears-Style

Back in the day, Sears was pretty much synonymous with tools and household appliances. Now, it's also home to some of the hottest fashion brands such as the Kardashian Kollection, UK Style by French Connection, and Apostrophe.

From sexy LBDs to statement-making accessories, you can find incredibly fashionable items for less that are comparable to hot-off-the-runway designer duds. If you're a true fashionista who likes to be frugal, please don't sleep on Sears. You'll be surprised at what you'll find.

Check out a some of these hot buys for less:


Kardashian Kollection Women's Open Back Ottoman Dress with Zipper Detail available at www.sears.com for $58.99

Vs.


Betsey Johnson Cotton Lycra Lace-Up Sheath available at www.betseyjohnson.com for $268




Kardashian Kollection Multi-Bead Necklace available at www.sears.com for $18.20

Vs.

Gold Silk Cube Bead 3-Strand Necklace available at www.endless.com for $98




Apostrophe Women's Ruched Scarf available at www.sears.com for $12

Vs.

Missoni Pure Wool Scarf available at www.farfetch.com for $196


UK Style by French Connection Women's Wool Blend Cape available at www.sears.com for $56

Vs.


Calvin Klein Button Front Belted Tie Cape available at www.calvinklein.com for $149.99

*Disclaimer: No monetary compensation was provided by Sears or Glam Media for this post.
The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Sears.


Have you ever bought fashions from Sears? 


**BTW - The winner of the Essie nail polish is Yvonne! Congratulations! Please send me your mailing address.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I've never shopped at Sears for clothes, but my sister recently told me that they have good options.

Anonymous said...

I went in there on a whim a few months ago and racked up on cute end of the season clothing for $2.97 a piece. You wouldn't believe what I Found!!! I may blog about it.

Nerd Girl said...

Sears is off my radar since it's in a mall (blech) that's across town. I haven't been in ages...

I did buy the majority of my maternity clothes there and was pleased with the selection, style, and prices. I will definitely pay them a visit in the near future!