Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Noteworthy!

I've always been a huge fan of the written word, so personalized stationery is one of my favorite things. Composing a hand-written note to someone is one of the simplest, yet most charming things you can do. In this age of constant electronic bombardment via instant messaging, emailing and texting, the act of actually writing seems to becoming a lost art form.

Every year I stock up on my stationery and always have a hard time choosing what to get!

P.S A great place to find monogrammed stationery for less is Marshalls!

Are you a fan of personalized stationery? Check out some of these!


Pink Pansies & Stripes Notecards available at www.papyrus.com for $102.80 (for 50)


Folded Notes & Envelopes available at www.neimanmarcus.com for $37 (for 25)


Personalized Damask Printed Cards available at www.neimanmarcus.com for $40 (for 24)


Striped Notes available at www.neimanmarcus.com for $55 (for 25)


Dabney Lee Stationery Personalized Notes available at www.saks.com for $60 (for 100)


Thank You Card Assortment available at www.neimanmarcus.com for $48 (for 8)

15 comments:

Nicole Rogers said...

I love stationary and a pretty journal. I just have a hard time writing on them because they are so pretty. ;-)

Unknown said...

I love writing, so i'm always looking for good stationary. My favorite past time is writing love letters to my wife.

K-Bear said...

BGG, I love pretty, personalized stationery! And I really love opening the mailbox to discover something other than a bill! Your selections are so cute! I'm thinking I need to send out a few love notes real soon! You know...show some love!

Bailey said...

I love journals and stationary. I have a hard time not buying it. I have so much of it my husband teases me and calls me a paper collector. BUT I really do use it. I agree with you; there is nothing better than surprising someone with a handwritten letter. I love written correspondence...very charming, romantic & endearing.

T said...

"Writing a hand-written note to someone is one of the simplest, yet most charming things you can do."

So true. I flippin' LOVE notes and stationary. Great post!

Anonymous said...

i love stationary. i just bought some yellow and brown oval cards. :)

Bam said...

I love hand written notes. They really make me feel loved and appreciated...to think someone took time out of their busy lives just to tell me how they feel. Since I love them sooooo much I should invest in pretty paper so I can spread and share my love.

Lee said...

I love stationary. Handwritten notes are a lost art. I think they really make a statement.

Kwana said...

There's nothing like that personal touch. These are lovely.

Anonymous said...

nice post!

Jiggetts said...

I get my cards from Marshall's too!!! They always have a nice selection, even when their cards are on clearance. Great blog girl!

Miss Journey said...

I'm happy to know that I'm not the only one who loves stationery. I vividly remember how excited I used to be about my new Lisa Frank school supplies and/or a new journal. Hey, I still get excited about a new empty, journal.

These are really cute!

Product Junkie Diva said...

I love stationary!Nice post.
PJD

Anonymous said...

i want all of them!!

PCD (Pretty Circle Drawer) said...

i live for gorgeous things like this. personalized items like stationary just have such a touch of elegance...love it!