Friday, May 14, 2010

Common Knowledge

Having a successful rap career isn't the only thing Common has in common with Will Smith, Ice Cube, and Queen Latifah. He shares the love of acting with each of these rappers-turned-actors.



In his first leading role as down-to-earth basketball star Scott McKnight in the new romantic comedy Just Wright, Common is showing Hollywood that he has more to offer than just music. I recently had the chance to catch up with him to dish about his new role and why you won't hear him playing the piano anytime soon.

For the rest of my interview click here.

9 comments:

mimieyes said...

I respect both Common and Queen Latifah so I'm really looking forward to this movie.
Great Job.
Congratulations on your new blog with Parade.

Bunni said...

Can't wait to see this movie!

that guy said...

great common interview. i cant wait to see "Just Wright"

Anonymous said...

Im a huge Common fan. Can't wait to see the movie.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jessica said...

I am not a movie buff, but this is one movie I can't wait to see.

Tiffany said...

I look forward to seeing the movie. I love Queen Latifah and I adore Common.

Peace, Love and Chocolate

Kwana said...

I'm looking forweard to seeing this movie. Congrats again.

Lee said...

Cool interview. Congratulations on the blog with Parade.