Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!!

I can hardly believe that it's 2011! Last year was an amazing year for me simply because I gave birth to an angel on earth - my daughter, Ava. It's because of her that I work harder everyday and aim to be the best mother and role model for her that I can possibly be. Although I try not to set resolutions at the top of the year, I do have a few goals that I'd like to accomplish within the next 12 months.

One of them being, making more time for Brown Girl Gumbo. This year I hope to update more regularly and keep you guys engaged. I know that there are a bevy of blogs and other websites out there that you can choose from, but you continue to read BGG. I am forever grateful for your support and will strive to stay on your must-read list. Here's to a great new year!!



What are some of your goals for the upcoming year?

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

We love you too.

Peace, Love and Chocolate
Tiffany

Diana said...

This year I have decided to make quarterly resolutions instead of yearly! That way I can break big goals down into manageable chunks!

that guy said...

to be a better husband and father.

T said...

YAY for keeping BGG updated. You know we love to hear from you!