Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Queen Collection Launches New Lip Colors!

Looking for a new lip color to kick-start the New Year? Look no further than our favorite Covergirl, Queen Latifah's, new Queen Collection Lip Color.

Each of the 24 richly pigmented, stand-out shades were made with us BGs in mind; so they're sure to complement our lovely skin-tones. Not only do the colors pop, but they also moisturize giving us a pretty and hydrated pucker. From deep browns and spices to corals and reds hues, you're certain to find your perfect shade!


Available at drugstores nationwide.


Do you plan on switching up your makeup style this year? One lucky reader will win one of the Queen Collection lipsticks (winner will select shade). Simply tell me why you'd like to try this new lip collection. The winner will be randomly selected and announced later this week.

7 comments:

Guddu81 said...

I'm always looking for a color to compliment my Indian skin tone, would love to try this! Thanks!

ericca a said...

I would love to try products that are designed to fit my skin tone without having to work hard to make a product work with my skin color

Product Junkie Diva said...

Hey BGG
I hope you're doing well. I would like to try the CG lip color because I haven't seen this new line in stores yet. Also the CG lip product, if I recall, feel silky on the lips.
I think I will actually wear a lipstick this year not just glosses...we shall see
thanks
pjd

Anonymous said...

Ok, I am definitely going to have to try some lipstick. Normally I only wear lip gloss, but I'm seeing too many gorgeous colors!

K. Rock said...

I would love to try some lipstick. I am interested in trying something different.

MsFarrah said...

I haven't worn lipstick since high school, which was about 12 years ago,I would like to start something new for the new year!!

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

The winner is PJD!! Congrats!! Please send me your mailing address and the color of your choice. :-)