Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Kimora Lee Simmons Wants You To Love Her

Kimora Lee Simmons, a mom, wife, entrepreneur, and bigger-than-life personality is back with a brand new fragrance - Baby Phat L♥V ME by Kimora Lee Simmons. The newest addition to her perfume portfolio is a light, flirty fragrance that exudes confidence and strength, while remaining sweet.

The perfect fusion of Jasmine Petals, Tiger Orchid, Vanilla Blossom, Tangerine and Passion Fruit notes makes this an aromatic treat ideal for spring. Plus, the beautiful bottle makes it a standout amongst your other bottled scents.


Baby Phat L♥V ME (1.0 oz) retails for $28 in select stores nationwide, such as Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, Kohl’s and Kmart.

What perfumes will you be wearing this spring? Would you like to try Baby Phat L♥V ME by Kimora Lee Simmons? If so, leave a comment telling me what you admire about the former model turned mogul. A winner will be randomly selected and announced later this week.

**The winner of the Whoop Ash swag bag is SunSoakerB. Congrats! Please email me your mailing address.

11 comments:

CurlyKye said...

I love her smile, her essence for life, her as a mother, her casual chic fashion sense when just being mommy and her business savvy. That woman is all together amazing. And she loves life!

Anonymous said...

I thought she was no longer with the brand babyphat!

mccorvl said...

the think I like most about her is the relationship she has with her kids. They look to have a great relationship even though she is a very busy woman

Becky said...

I really like her dedication to her children and her famly.

K. Rock said...

She has moved on and is still being a great business woman.

Anonymous said...

I love how opposite-of-bourgeoise she seems. She has a ton of money but yet seems like the kind of chick you can sit down and have a coffee and some laughs with!

hope said...

I love that even though she is larger than life, there is a part of her that remembers that part of her life living in a small town being different from everyone else, feeling like the odd man out.

Al said...

I love Kimora! I love her attitude and motivation. I remember watching her show as she was preparing this perfume. Can't wait to smell the finished product!

Anonymous said...

Great present for Mom!

Izzo said...

I love Kimora's drive.

Alovelydai said...

I just saw an ad for this fragrance. I love how she juggles her career & kids. If I was less plain Jane & more diva Kimora would be my idol. I just love her.