Monday, September 24, 2007

Monday is Beauty Day!

We all have our own personal red-carpet moments in life, that’s why LORAC has released its new limited edition showstopper palette. I was so excited when I came across this super cute makeup kit. The colors are very complementary to brown-skinned girls. The best part is that it comes in a sleek, glittering beaded box along with a durable black drawstring bag. You’ll be sure to grab everyone’s attention with shimmering eye shadows in pale beige, peach tan, golden brown and a smoldering smoky black. The golden pink rose-colored blush alone is worth the purchase; it makes my skin look dewy with a nice natural-looking glow!

Available at Sephora: $35
www.sephora.com


BGG girls are always on the go; why not carry your delicious beauty finds in these must-have metallic maroon cosmetic bags? These fabulous bags can hold all of your prized beauty products – from makeup brushes to your plethora of lip-glosses. These roomy bags are sure to keep your pretty products in tact.

Available at Sephora: $14-$38
www.sephora.com


When my mother-in-law came to visit this summer, she asked me to take her to Carol’s Daughter because she had heard so much about the products in magazines and on television. I obliged and took her to her flagship store in Ft. Greene (a neighborhood in Brooklyn). She loved the intoxicating scents of the products and ended up leaving with several items. In the midst of her frantic shopping excursion she bought me a few things, including the popular and yummy Mango Body Butter. If you haven’t tried this fabulous shea and cocoa butter-based delight, do so as soon as possible; your skin will thank you for it.

Available at Carol's Daughter: $25
www.carolsdaughter.com

1 comment:

Ondo Lady said...

Yes I have heard a lot about Carol's Daughter, I plan to check it out. Thanks for the info on Loreal, I am really into my make up so always looking for new ranges and shades. Right now I used a lot of Mac products which are fabulous but it is always good to find new lines.