Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Nicki Minaj Gets the Pink Lip


Nicki Minaj, the rapper famous for her fierce collaborations with some of the top-selling artists has a lot to be thankful for this Thanksgiving.

Not only did she just release her debut album, Pink Friday, to rave reviews, but she is also getting a limited-edition pink lipstick named after her by M.A.C. cosmetics, which will be available exclusively online for four consecutive Fridays only beginning November 26th. Looks like the split-personality lyricist has one more thing in common with Lil' Kim.


In stores nationwide and on iTunes now.


Would you wear pink lipstick? Are you a fan of Nicki Minaj's music?

4 comments:

Miss Mika said...

I can honestly say that a pink lipstick is not one that agrees with my skin complexion. I love the color pink though!

I can also say that I am not a fan of her music. Her erratic movements and facial expressions and the random voices she uses are that of a hyper elementary school child. More power to her though for finding a gimmick that pays, but I think we as consumers deserve more than she is offering.

Anonymous said...

i would try it. her music is ok

Nerd Girl said...

No x two!

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

I must admit, I'm not a fan either. She seems way too gimmicky, but I think maybe it's because I'm 30! I'm sure my niece likes her and other teens. Call me old-school! ahahhaah