Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Red Hot!

All you lacquer-loving ladies, get ready to rev up your fire engines with Essie's new Red Hot Fiesta polishes. Perfect for the holidays, this limited-edition set comes with 4 fabulous shades of red ranging from a radiant ruby hue to a deep, creamy crimson. If you aren't a fan of red nails, it will certainly make a great stocking stuffer for the beauty buff in your life!


Available at www.essie.com for $12.


Are you a fan of festive red hues for the holidays?

**One lucky reader will win this set. Simply leave a comment and a winner will be randomly selected and announced later this week.

16 comments:

antithesis said...

red polish is my go-to for the holiday season! and this would make a great stocking stuffer.

Sabra said...

Loving the red polish...just in time for the holidays!

K. Rock said...

I would love to try this! Very cute.

Tiffany said...

these would be great for Christmas parties!

D said...

I love nail polish :-)

Lisalis said...

I love fingernail polish!

Farrah said...

Simply marvelous:)

Bailey said...

Love red polish! Looks like a great set.

Carmesha said...

Such a cute little set!

Tiffiny said...

I love red nails. Lately, I've been wearing Essie's Limited Addiction and I also love Essie's Garnet. Both are nice reds. The new holiday colors look nice too.

Rebee said...

I recently began using red nail polish!

Sio said...

I love red for the holiday season!

Izzo said...

Right in time for the holiday season.

Ty said...

Love Essie nail polish and would love to have these red polishes in my collection!a

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

The winner is Sio! Congrats, please send me your mailing address.

Becky said...

I would love to try this!