Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Off the Cuff

Last year it was all about big, bold statement necklaces. This fall, cuffs have kicked that trend to the curb. These hot commodities are the new 'it' accessory this season with stunning styles ranging from metallic finishes to gem embellishments. Cuffs can instantly liven up any ensemble giving you that perfect wrist-wear flair!


Metal Beaded Cuff available at www.asos.com for $31.03


Alice and Olivia Cuff available at www.shopbop.com for $38


Tiny Spike-Muted Silver bracelet available at www.pnkelephant.com for $12


Cuff with Draping Chains available at www.asos.com for $17.24


Silver Wired Cuff available at www.charlotterusse.com for $8.50


Juicy Couture Embellished Deco Cuff available at www.my-wardrobe.com for $201.30




Allison Danielle Leaves Royal Cuff available at www.maxandchloe.com for $84


Punk Rock Glamour Cuff available at www.nyandcompany.com for $26.95

When choosing statement pieces, which do you prefer, cuffs or necklaces?

7 comments:

Sophia said...

I'm more of a necklace girl. Since I'm petite, 5'2, 115 lbs, I feel like cuffs tend to take over my outfit. Any tips? :)

Tiffany said...

The first one is gor-geous!

Peace, Love and Chocolate
Tiffany

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

@Sophia - Hmm...interesting dilemma. I'd say try more subtle cuff styles. Opt for a leather cuff without the embellishments or gem stones. Since you're more of a necklace girl, maybe just stick to what works for you. :-) Good luck!

Anonymous said...

i would choose a necklace but these are nice!

Anonymous said...

I prefer necklaces! I'm really not good with statement pieces in general though, I always feel like it's not me, although I admire it on other women.

T said...

Do you know what cuffs I absolutely adored? Kerry Washington's cuffs in the spread about For Colored Girls. They were to die for. So so awesome. (Yes, I'm gushing, no I'm not embarassed. LOL!)

Strand Cafe said...

I love cuffs... I like this post. Please check out my blog
www.strandcafe.blogspot.com