Monday, May 11, 2009

Dresses for the Recessionista!

Nothing says spring/summer like a lovely laid-back day dress. Since many of us are no longer splurging on expensive clothes, a frugal flirty frock is just what the financial savvy shoppers ordered. This spring/summer you can be stylish and sensible with affordable dresses that are comfortable and perfect for many occasions, such as picnics in the park or afternoon strolls.

Are you a fan of sundresses?

Check out some of these all under $25!:


Cross-Front Sundress available at www.oldnavy.com for $15


Floral Bubble Hem Dress available at www.forever21.com for $22.80


Applique Jersey Dress available at www.forever21.com for $24.80


Teresa Woven Dress available at www.forever21.com for $22.80


Knotted Strapless Dress available at www.spiegel.com for $21.99


Smocked Tube Dress available at www.americaneagle.com for $19.95


Satin Oval Print Dress available at www.forever21.com for $24.80

16 comments:

antithesis said...

i love sundresses. that is the next thing i will be adding to my wardrobe for summer. i have some from last year but you can never have too many.

Shawnta` said...

Some of these are really cute and at great prices! Now to find some in my size. Thanks for sharing!

Rebee said...

I have been adding lots of dresses to my wardrobe! I can't wait to wear them.

Product Junkie Diva said...

i can see myself wearing a few of these. Thanks!!!
PJD

kitty vodka said...

i am obsessed! i plan on going to old navy today for their 12.99 bathing suits so i will have to take a peak at the dresses!

mimieyes said...

Great summer dresses and the price are right.

hiphopmuse said...

I love sundresses. As spring goes into summer I am definitely expanding my sundress collection. I just bought a maxi dress from marshall's the other day for $20.

dejoi said...

I LOVE sundresses. Summertime is my favorite time of the year because I can wear all my sundresses and be cute and COMFORTABLE!

K-Bear said...

Is there anything better than a cute and comfy sundress? I think not! These are great and so affordable. It's time to go dress shopping!!

T said...

I am a fan of sundresses, but I don't like buying stuff I can't wear to work. We're casual everyday, but no spaghetti straps, so a lot of the sundresses stay in the store for me.

MeMe said...

Now that's what I'm talking about- chic and affordable. Thanks.

Miss Mika said...

I absolutely love each and every one of these sundresses. The problem that I find though (especially with dresses at Old Navy) is that they don't accomodate for the bigger chested ladies. While I am a 7 in the waist, I am heavy up top and ABSOLUTELY REFUSE to have my chest pouring out of the top or the sides of a dress. Because of this, I have to steer clear of most of them.

yummy411 said...

i love the f21 dresses!! now lets see if they have any faith21 dresses that are just as cute =/

beautylogicblog said...

i love that purple dress. Ordering right now from forever 21. Darn BGG, you always making me broke! lol

lymariposa said...

I'm in love with all of the forever 21 dresses. I love spring and summer cause it's the only time I get to wear dresses.

Natakue said...

I have the same problem as Miss Mika. Dresses that look cute on other girls look scandalous on me, haha! I only get sundresses with enough coverage on top, so that happens verrry rarely.