Thursday, May 21, 2009

Smudge-Proof Your Pucker!

Tired of your favorite glosses and lipsticks always leaving your lips? If so, perhaps lip stains are the answer to your beauty prayers! Unlike glosses and lipsticks, stains are virtually weightless, meaning you can't feel anything on your pretty pout. Plus, they're highly pigmented giving your pucker the right amount of color that's usually long-lasting and won't smear or smudge.

Are you a fan of lip stains? Would you try one?

Check out some of these:


Covergirl Outlash Lip Stain available at www.drugstore.com for $7.49


Laura Mercier Lip Stain available at www.sephora.com for $20


Benetint Pocket Pal Lip Stain available at www.sephora.com for $20


MAC Pro Longwear Lip Colour available at www.maccosmetics.com for $21




Stila Pomegranate Crush Lip Stain available at www.sephora.com for $24

11 comments:

Bailey said...

I've never tried a lip stain before but I want to. I want to find a lip stain color that isn't too over the top. I want it to be natural looking but not so natural that it barely seems there...so a fine balance in shade. Also, do people wear gloss on top of lip stains? Thanks in advance for any responses.

Anonymous said...

I've never tried one. They seem like they would dry out your lips. Is that true? SHould you still keep gloss around?

T said...

I haven't tried them. I guess I'm concerned that my lips would be that color for days and days afterward.

mimieyes said...

Wow! I would like to find out how natural your lips looks.
I'll need to give it a try.

kitty vodka said...

must try now.

MeMe said...

I'm not quite sure I know what a lip stain is and why it's called that. How long does it last and will it wipe off easily?

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

I will admit that lip stains are sorta hard to remove at the end of the day. Just an fyi! LOL

antithesis said...

i do like glosses and i dont like reapplying so much but im worried about stains just being DRY. i'd give one a try though.

Bam said...

Does it look like lipstick, or does it look like Kool-aid stains?

Kwana said...

Sure I'd try one. These look great.

lymariposa said...

I'd love to try the Stila Pomegranate Crush Lip Stain