Celebrity stylist, Ursula Stephens who styled the pop diva for fashion's big night says that the style was "inspired by an illustrated cartoon character."
If you're eager to emulate the Barbadian beauty's eye-catching updo, follow Stephens' tips below:
Start by sectioning the hair into three ponytails:
- One at the front of the head, slightly off to the side
- One at the crown of the head, slightly off to the opposite side
- The last one at the nape of the neck, slightly off to the same side as the section at the front of the head
- For each ponytail, twist from the end and wrap around itself into a loose bun, pinning to secure and gently tugging on pieces to achieve an “undone” look.
- Hold the look in place with Motions Light Hold Working Spritz (SRP: $3.99; most mass retailers)
Did you like Rihanna's hair last night at the Met Gala? Who would you crown best tressed or dressed?