Friday, June 10, 2011

21 Drops of Heaven

After a busy week, unwinding is the first goal on my long list of to-do's this weekend. Luckily, I'll have some help getting a little R&R thanks to my newfound love of aromatherapy.

21 Drops, a modern line of therapeutic grade essential oils has a trio kit aptly called, "The Weekender," that includes "passion," "sleep," and "hangover" oils. Collectively blended from jasmine flower, sandalwood, and juniper fruit oil, this senses-stimulating set will have you bringing your sexy back, slumbering soundly, and detoxing from excess.




Available at www.21drops.com for $74.00


Do you use aromatherapy?

**The winner of the Dermablend brush set is: Tiffany, congratulations! Please send me your mailing address no later than Friday, June 17th.

2 comments:

T said...

I don't use it, but I should. :)

Al said...

I've been thinking about it. Do they actually work for you?