Monday, June 6, 2011

Covergirl & LeSportsac Launch Cute Cosmetic Case Collection

Looking for cute cosmetic bags to tote on your summer getaway? If so, Covergirl has you covered! Last week the beloved brand joined forces with LeSportsac and renowned makeup artist Pat McGrath to create incredibly, adorable and durable cosmetics bags for the beauty buff. The eight-piece collection features never-before seen styles, shades and prints from LeSportsac inspired by Covergirl LipPerfection lipcolor. Ranging in size from small "Kiss Case," to the large "Professional Carry All," tote, these makeup cases are a cut above the rest.


Prices range from $25-$120 and will be available at LeSportsac boutiques and on LeSportsac.com.

Do you use makeup bags or toss your goods into your bag loosely?

4 comments:

Nicole Rogers said...

These are sooooooo cute!!!!!!!!! Great post!

Anonymous said...

I don't use makeup bags because my makeup doesn't leave my house. The most that goes with me is lip gloss!

Sherita said...

I use the most fabolous make-up bag I can find!

Anonymous said...

makeup bag. i like to keep my stuff together.