I'm sure you guys will enjoy reading her weekly posts on BGG.
Here's a snapshot of Khadijah's take on beauty and fashion:
Finding out the latest scoop in celebrity culture, discovering the best beauty products and uncovering the latest fashion trends are my true passions. Working a 9-5 job pays the bills, but browsing an aisle in Sephora makes my heart flutter. I'm grateful for having the opportunity to be a part of the Brown Girl Gumbo family and look forward to keeping you updated with all things that make us brown girls unique and beautiful.
- Favorite makeup product: Concealer and lipgloss (I can't choose only one...lol)
- Style Icon: Rihanna--truly love her adventurous take on the HAIR, fashion and make-up game!
- Best Hair Product Brand: Cantu products are my go to for styling at the moment. I also love Herbal Essences for washing my hair.
- Describe Your Style: My style is a combination of boho chic, classic with a twist and whatever makes me feel good that day. I'm currently loving all things with a print pattern as well as bright colors. I can be as earthy as Erykah Badu one day and dolled up like Beyonce the next.
- Best Advice You've Ever Been Given: Very simple--you can't please everyone....
- Favorite Quote: Never let people know your moves, let them see the results.
- Favorite Book: Too many to name.
- Fashion/Beauty Pet Peeve: Fashion--It's not always about the size of the clothing, but rather if it fits well. Don't be afraid to go a size up (or down in some cases). Beauty--Brown girls, don't be afraid of color. We wear it well!