Wednesday, September 28, 2011

News: Jennifer Hudson Opens Weight Loss Center

Jennifer Hudson wants her fellow Chicagoans to get healthy and lose weight.

The famously slimmed down Oscar-winning actress opened the Jennifer Hudson Weight Watchers Center on the south side of  her hometown yesterday. Known for her incredible body transformation, the Weight Watchers spokeswoman and star of the upcoming biopic, Winnie, was joined by Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanual at the weight loss facility's ribbon cutting.

According to the Hollywood Reporter, the singer/actress said,"I never thought I'd make it to have my own center. I'm so honored to be here and see this day."



Got to love J-Hud!

Are you a fan of Weight Watchers? What do you do to stay in shape?

4 comments:

House of Brooke said...

U know BGG,
everytime I read something about her lately, it's been negative!
And all I hear is she had a surgery that she is TOOO Ashamed to admit too.

Why is it when WE give back or better ourselves, it becomes a NEGATIVE ENERGY. (not always but dang too many times) Go J. Hud!!
thx for sharing

Benedick said...

It can't truly work, I think this way.
spotting during pregnancy | paper fans | first time home buyer

weight loss said...

Appreciation for any great content. I’m certainly glad I had taken the time to learn this.

Anonymous said...

Undeniably believe that which you said. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the net the
simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you,
I definitely get annoyed while people think about worries that they plainly do not know about.
You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined
out the whole thing without having side effect
, people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more.
Thanks

my web-site african mango plus
My web page - african mango australia