Thursday, February 9, 2012

Coo-Coo for Carol's Daughter Coconut Mist

I have yet to try anything from Carol's Daughter that I didn't absolutely love. I'll admit, my beauty closet is packed with products from the lovely BG entrepreneur. That said, when I heard that there was a new Coconut Dry Oil Mist, I couldn't wait to try it.


Not surprisingly, I was not disappointed. Made with coconut and açai berry extracts, aloe leaf juice, and shea butter the light oil spray hydrates skin leaving behind a flattering glow. Ideal during the winter months when our skin is in major need of moisture, this mist provides just the right layer to help keep skin glistening.

Plus, it softens and makes skin smell downright delightful.

Do you use body oil sprays?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, i love them!

Al said...

Yes, they're my favorite in the winter time.

Atiyah said...

This is my favorite scent from Carol's Daughter! I have the entire set and can't get enough of it. I also use her SugarDipped Vanilla Body Oil Spray.