Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Jumping for Jouer

During a recent reorganization of my beauty drawers, I was excited to discover a hot pink blush from Jouer Cosmetics. Not sure how I overlooked the lovely peony shade, but boy was I happy to have found it! The vibrant, electric hue provides the perfect pop of color that my cheeks have been craving.

The mineral-based powder blush blends easily onto my skin while complementing my melanin-rich complexion.  Even though the color looks nearly neon in the packaging, after application it gives you just the punch of pink that will freshen up your beauty routine for spring.

Jouer Cosmetics Mineral Powder Blush available here for $24

Do you ever rediscover beauty products that you used to love? What's your must-have beauty product for spring?

2 comments:

Steel Heels said...

I'm glad you discovered this treasure! It looks pretty and I'm sure you wear it well!

Meredith said...

Have you tried the Peony Cheek Tint and Lip gloss???