Monday, March 5, 2012

Nicole Scherzinger Nails It With ImPress

Last week beauty editors in New York were invited to an afternoon of nail talk with singer Nicole Scherzinger. The former Pussycat Doll front woman and X-Factor judge is now the celebrity brand ambassador for the popular imPRESS Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails.


Ok, I'll be honest, when it comes to press-on nails I don't immediately think chic or cool. In fact, I think just the opposite. But after learning more about the quick and easy alternative to acrylics, gels, and the somewhat tedious task of painting your own nails (self-manis always leave my right hand looking less-than-presentable), I've had a change of heart.

Scherzinger's Limited Edition Signature Series is comprised of fun and funky designs that are incredibly simple to apply and are super eye-catching. Plus, they peel off without damaging your digits, come with a variety of sizes, and last for up to a week.

From tie-dye prints to star motifs, these trendy nails are not your grandmother's press-on manicure.

Starting May, Scherzinger's designs (6 patterns and 3 colors) will be available in Walmart and CVS stores nationwide for $7.99 and $5.99. 

If you're on-the-go and don't have time to polish, definitely give these affordable nails a try for a knock-out finish.

Have you ever worn press-on nails?

3 comments:

Steel Heels said...

Actually, I re-discovered the press on about a year ago. I gave up on the acrylic. The damage was too severe and I was impressed with the quick fix the press on gave me. I can't wait to try ImPress nails...I'm hoping they last at least a week!

Anonymous said...

I might check these out.

Shannon said...

I've never tried press-ons. For the price I might be up to giving these a try.