Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Reality Star Evelyn Lozada Launches Cosmetics Line

Looks like Evelyn Lozada of VH1's Basketball Wives is the newest BG on the block to start her own beauty line. Today it was announced in a release that the reality star has launched, "E" by Evelyn Lozada,  a full cosmetics collection. Inspired by her makeup looks on the show, the debut line will feature shimmery eye shadow palettes and makeup brush sets. The collection will eventually include powder pigments, lipgloss, nail polish, and more.

Eveyln Lozada

“I have always been a risk taker when it comes to my personal style and the opportunity to leave my creative mark on the cosmetics world is beyond thrilling and a huge dream,” Lozada said in a statement. “I wanted to create a trendy high-quality product that didn't need to come with high costs for that savvy beauty consumer.”

28-Color Neutral Palette

Cosmo Color Collection

78-Color Combo Palette

Prices start at $24.95 and are available at www.ebyevelyncosmetics.com

Would you buy any products from her line? Do you watch Basketball Wives?

4 comments:

Steel Heels said...

I wish her the best!

Sherita said...

I don't think I'll purchase from the line. After wasting tons of money experimenting with different brands, I finally found what works for me.

CocoaPopps said...

I'm not a fan of mean girls, but this is actually a smart idea and the design looks simple--not too fussy.

Anonymous said...

Go Ev, Go Ev and how was your night at the DC Stadium we hope you behaved (laughs). Can't wait to try those eye shadows and want I want those new customized 14K earrings and I can't wait to read your first book already orderd that(boom, laughs).