Typically, I post my favorite fabulous photos of the week, but I’ve been tagged by one of my favorite blogs, The Daily Cookie. This is my first time being tagged since I’ve only been a part of the blogging community for a short few months. For those of you who don’t know what being “tagged” is, it’s when a fellow blogger asks for you to share several tidbits about yourself and post them on your blog.
Here are the The Rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to then report this on their own blog with their 7 things as well as these rules. They then need to tag 7 others and list their names on their blog. They are also asked to leave a comment for each of the tagged, to let them know that they have been tagged and to read the blog.
Here are my 7 random facts/habits:
1. I have a serious obsession with sugary candies like sour watermelon slices, gummi worms and any candy besides chocolate.
2. I watch reruns of Soul Food (the series) on BETJ like I’ve never seen every episode on Showtime when they originally aired.
3. If I could, I would eat baked salmon and rice for dinner every night of the week. To be truthful, I almost do.
4. I used to work at People magazine.
5. I’ve never watched one episode of Friends – ever. Nilla Cookie, I know you probably can’t believe this since it’s your favorite show!
6. When I was young I wanted to be just like Vanessa L. Williams when I grew up! I was determined to show the world that I had the “Right Stuff!” LOL
7. I have a huge crush on Nick Lachey. I know he’s with Vanessa Minnillo and I am happily married, but in another life…!!!!
Now I'm tagging Tres Chic Style, Divine Blackness and Kreative Mix