Monday, December 3, 2007

Stars Shine at Conde Nast Event

Celebrity BGs and their beaus came out last night to support the Conde Nast, "Movies Rock" event at the Kodak Theater in Hollywood. The special program honored the enduring relationship between music and film. If you subscribe to any Conde Nast magazines like Lucky or Glamour, you surely received the "Movies Rock" free supplement in the mail where they heavily promoted this star-studded event. You can watch the program on CBS airing Friday at 9 pm EST.



Singer and actress Beyonce.



Eddie Murphy and his fiance, Tracey Edmonds.



Mary J. Blige looking refreshed and happy.



A slimmed-down Jennifer Hudson.



New father, Usher.


The former Pussycat Doll, Nicole Scherzinger.

3 comments:

nilla cookie said...

I love Jennifer Hudson, but my gosh she's getting so thin!

I also think that Nicole S. is looking pretty tired around the eyes in most of the pictures I've seen of her lately. Get some sleep girl! :)

K-Bear said...

I just have one thing to say...I though Eddie Murphy came out of the closet! And even if he didn't, who would want to deal with a creep that denies his own child. Shame on him.

Now, Beyonce, Jennifer and Mary J., they all look so ridiculously fabulous. They make me want to try harder.

Anonymous said...

I agree k-bear, Mary J does look fabulous. She really and truly is the hip-hop Queen.And, the performance at AMA's was off the chain!