Monday, April 20, 2009

Amazing Aloe Moisturizer!

Just when I thought that it couldn't get any better than Vaseline's Cocoa Butter Gel Body Oil that I recently discovered and wrote about a few weeks ago, they have another one that's even more delightful - the new Vaseline Aloe Fresh Moisturizing Daily Body Gel. When I saw the commercial for this gel I couldn't wait to try it!

Although it's a bit more gel-like in consistency than it's popular more fluid sister product; it still goes on smoothly and instantly moisturizes skin making it soft and supple. For those of you who don't like the scent of cocoa butter this new Vaseline product would be a great alternative. I like both products, but I must admit that I find the scent of the aloe one to be more refreshing.


Vaseline Aloe Fresh Moisturizing Daily Body Gel available at drugstores nationwide for $5.99

Have you tried the new Vaseline Aloe Fresh Moisturizing Daily Body Gel? If so, what are your thoughts? For those of you who have tried both gel oils, which one do you like the best? One lucky winner will win a bottle of the new aloe one. Just leave a comment and a winner will be selected randomly and announced tomorrow.

27 comments:

Unknown said...

I havent tried this yet, but I loooove the Vaseline cocoa butter kind. It's great.

J.Co said...

After your post on the cocoa butter gel, I said I would grab some when I use up the last of my Palmer's lotion. Now, I'm not sure which to get, lol.

K-Bear said...

BGG, I couldn't find the coco butter one but I sure tried. You always make great suggestions so I ran out to get it with no luck. I hope I can find this one!

Shawnta` said...

I've tried the Cocoa Butter one and love it. I now plan to try the Aloe Vera one as well. Thanks for the info! Sidenote...did you see that Johnson's now has a Cocoa Butter scented baby oil as well? Choices, choices...I guess it all comes down to brand preference. Both smell great! P.S. Glad you're on Twitter now too!

Kwana said...

This sounds fun. I'm going to give it a try. I'm not a big cocoa butter fan.

ThummyB said...

Cool. I'll be on the lookout for this. I'm really just a fan of anything that closes tightly and will not leak in a suitcase.

Product Junkie Diva said...

I have seen this product but never purchased it-glad to know it works well also.
I like the way the green top plays off of the clear gel -cute packaging.
PJD

Rebee said...

I haven't tried this but I would love to try it.

Anonymous said...

I haven't tried either gel but I would love to try this particular product. I love anything in relation to Aloe. The aloe gel looks like a smooth mositurizer for the warmer days ahead.

Unknown said...

looks cool

Lisalis said...

I was looking at buying the cocoa butter one when I saw aloe vera one. I looove it. It smellds great and goes on very smooth.

MeMe said...

I haven't tried either, but you are tempting me.

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

@Shawnta - Yes, I've finally gotten on Twitter. It's fun and quick!! :-)

mimieyes said...

This is great news I love cocoa butter is the best for your skin.

that guy said...

my wife loves the cococa butter gel

Miss Mika said...

While I love the Coco butter gel and the scent, it tends to leave a greasy, sticky feeling to me that I just can't shake. It does moisturize well though and to me, that is the most imporant thing

Ms. SoChic said...

This I need to try. I like Johnson & Johnson's. I just mastered getting the right amount out to avoid the "overly greasy look" LOL.

Lex said...

I am sooo dying to try this lol!

spitfire said...

tried them both love them both

Ailysa said...

Love the cocoa butter. Would love to try this one:)

Anonymous said...

went and got some last night! love it so far!

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

@Dejoi - Yay! Isn't it wonderful!! I love it!

Nicole Rogers said...

I've used gels and oils! I put out a call to any company who can tackle my ashy legs and keep them moisturized with one application! lol

Third Eye Watching said...

I'm a sucker for some smell good stuff! I still have yet to try the Cocoa Butter gel though.

lymariposa said...

I haven't tried Vaseline, but I do use the Johnson and Johnson oil gel and I love it.

Natakue said...

I bought the cocoa butter one after reading your review and love it! I have very dry skin and this keeps it moisturized all day. I love the scent too, it's subtle for me. Now I have to find this aloe version because you can never have too many lotions that actually work!

lil nee said...

its soo gr8! i totes luv this!!!!!