Monday, April 13, 2009

Bright & Bold Trenches for Spring!

There's nothing that says timeless sophistication like a trench. This season, I've been thinking about changing things up a bit by getting an affordable one in a bright color. Usually when it comes to outerwear I'm all about subdued, neutral hues, but I'm slowly learning that wearing colors can be fun and allows you to stand out in a crowd. This spring, dare to wear a classic trench in a bold, colorful shade that will surely get you noticed!

Would you wear a colored trench coat/jacket?

Check out some of these rainbow-inspired trenches all under $150:


INC International Concepts Belted Trench available at www.macys.com for $90.30


Darlita Trench Coat available at www.urbanoutfitters.com for $88


AK Klein Trench Coat available at www.dillards.com for $125.40


Laundry by Shelli Segal Trench Coat available at www.nordstrom.com for $118


Tommy Hilfiger Shelborne Piped Trench available at www.macys.com for $122.85


Mango Trench Coat available at www.mango.com for $59.90

17 comments:

B said...

Happy Monday, BGG! I need ALL of those trenches....so chic.

Nerd Girl said...

BGG - You're reading my mind. There is a kelly green trench at Target for 39.99 or so. It is not available online any longer, and I've been scouring the local Tar-jhays hoping to find one. Love the ones you profiled today. Happy Monday!

Rebee said...

I love those!

Product Junkie Diva said...

hey BGG
I like the blue trench-very nice.
PJD

Anonymous said...

i'm kinda old fashioned. my jackets are neutral colors--balck, grey, brown. But I'm feeling the pink and tellow ones so maybe I'll step out of my box!

Shelly- Mom Files said...

Cute cute cute! I just love the colors!!

K-Bear said...

BGG, I am like you in that I usually steer clear of color, however, I do have a red trench and every single time I wear it I get tons of compliments! So, yes, I would love to have another bright, bold trench this season!

Calming Corners said...

I love the yellow trench. All of will bring that extra something to an outfit.
xo,
CC

MeMe said...

I like the Darlita Trench. I was just thinking that I need to buy a nice spring jacket.

kitty vodka said...

o own a coral one but its a little hard to balance out the rest of the outfit.

Kwana said...

Love a trench. I need a nice new one. I hope you had a great holiday.

mimieyes said...

lovely choices. I love and I want Darlita yellow trench coat.
Thanks for the suggestions!

that guy said...

i might have to pick one of these up for my wife. she needs some color in her life

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing the trenches in so many great colors. do you know where can i find the mango/orange one?

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

@Anonymous - Sorry, I forgot to add the listing for it! You can find it at www.mango.com for $59.90. :-)

Karen said...

I want a cute trench coat so bad. I've been wanting one for a while!

lymariposa said...

I love love love the hot pink and electric blue! I love Spring's bright colors.