Thursday, April 12, 2012

Flip For CoverGirl's Duo Lipcolors

Do you enjoy mixing colors to get your desired lip shade? If so, CoverGirl has made the joy of mixing and matching even more fun with their new Blast Flipstick Lipcolors.

These cream and shimmer duos blend together perfectly to create a pretty pout. Plus, you can always opt to wear one of the lip colors solo without flipping to the other side for blended beauty.

With combos like red/gold or mauve/lavender, you're bound to get noticed with these bold, unique shades. 

Available at www.drugstore.com for $7.99

Have you tried these dual-sided lipsticks? If not, do you tend to blend your lip shades? One lucky reader will win a tube. Simply leave a comment and a winner will be randomly selected and announced next week.

9 comments:

Bailey said...

I have not tried these lip colors. Actually, I haven't even seen them in the stores yet...maybe I've overlooked them. Thanks for bringing them to my attention! Would love to try 'em!

Katrina said...

heard about them but haven't tried it yet

Steel Heels said...

Oh my goodness...this is right up my alley...I'm always mixing my colors!! I want one!

Carmesha said...

I haven't tried these yet, I haven't seen them in stores either.

msfarrah said...

I would really like to try one of these combos out.

K. Rock said...

I have not tried these but I would love to.

Jiggetts said...

I haven't tried these but would like to try one of their rose hues.

Al said...

I do like to mix things up to create the perfect shade.

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

The winner is K-Rock! Congratulations - please send me your mailing address!!