Monday, April 9, 2012

Sponsored - Aveeno's Beautiful Change Challenge: Part 3


Who says you're ever too old for preschool TV programs? While, I'm well beyond the playground crowd, I'm still enlightened by shows that my toddler watches. Recently, I heard Barney – the beloved purple dinosaur, singing about the importance of brushing our teeth without letting the water run.
Call it a minor "Aha" moment," but before Barney belted out that catchy green tune I'd never thought twice about how ecologically irresponsible I'd been throughout the years. For as long as I can remember, I always kept the water on while I brushed my pearly whites.

                                      New AVEENO® PURE RENEWAL™ lets you renew your hair to its naturally balanced state daily. Unlike ordinary shampoos, these sulphate-free formulas have Balancing Seaweed Extract; bringing hair back to its naturally healthy, most balanced state with each wash, for beautifully healthy-looking hair. Learn more here http://bit.ly/A1cjWg “Disclosure: Compensation was provided by AVEENO® via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of AVEENO®”
How do you incorporate being green into your daily beauty, health, or household routines?

Since that eco-edification, I've made a conscious decision to turn off the tap while tending to my dental hygiene routine. Plus, I also use that same water-saving practice when I wash my face in cold water to get my blood cells flowing for healthy, clean skin.


I now realize just how smart and easy it is to conserve our precious H2O by making slight adjustments to our daily household and beauty routines.

No comments: