Monday, April 30, 2012

Get Jill Scott's Curls with Ouidad

Jill Scott is back and feeling blissful with her brand new single, "Blessed." Not only is Jilly from Philly seemingly full of gratitude, but the Grammy-winning singer looks downright gorgeous in her video for the aforementioned feel-good song.

If you're wondering how she got those soft, bouncy curls, Scott's hairstylist used Ouidad products including: Botanical Boost Deep Treatment, Double Detangler, and Moisture Lock Leave-In Conditioner to create the easy, breezy curly look.


Ouidad products are available at Ouidad.com


I have yet to try the products, but I've heard amazing things about the curl-catering brand. Stay tuned for my full review in a few weeks. I did try the Double-Detangler comb and it's a curly-haired girl's dream!

Check out Jill Scott's "Blessed" video below:


Have you ever used Ouidad products? Do you like Jill Scott's new song? 

2 comments:

Steel Heels said...

Well, I hate that song...it's just too random for me BUT she sure looks pretty in her video. She always looks good!

Anonymous said...

i like her new song!