Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Stylish Sweaters for Less!

Who doesn’t like to wrap themselves in a cozy sweater when the temperature plummets? I know I do; that’s why this season I’m all about finding the perfect sweater that will keep me warm without looking frumpy. From kimono-style cardigans to sexy scarf-influenced wraps, I’ve rounded up a few stylish sweaters that won’t leave your wallet out in the cold because they’re all under $50!

Do you stock up on sweaters in the fall/winter?

Check them out:


Worthington Sweater Wrap available at www.jcpenny.com for $29.99


Forever 21 Shandi Knitted Cardigan available at www.forever21.com for $27.80


Rampage V-Neck Cardigan Sweater available at www.rampage.com for $49


AGB Pleated Jersey Babydoll Cardigan available at www.macys.com for $48


Mango Cardigan available at www.mango.com for $49.90


Forever 21 Open Front Cardigan with Sash available at www.forever21.com for $27.80


NY & Co. City Style Open Hooded Cardigan available at www.nyandcompany.com for $24.97


Silence & Noise Space Dyed Cardigan available at www.urbanoutfitters.com for $42

17 comments:

B said...

I love love loooove sweaters. And I don't even care if I live in hot Florida where we don't even experience super cold weather. I love them!

T said...

I'm absolutely in love with sweater cardigans this season. I'm small though, so I have to be careful not to look like someone's old granny wrapped up for the fall.

Forever 21, H&M and Nordstrom all have a fab selection right now (Old Navy too, actually).

Nerd Girl said...

Loving those two from forever 21! I've been on a sweater search, so this post was right on time.

Phyllis Bourne said...

BGG, they're not so budget friendly when you want ALL OF 'EM!!!!

Very pretty. You have great taste!

K-Bear said...

Oooooh how I love all of these sweaters. Unfortunately, with my body type most sweaters make me look frumpy at best. It doesn't stop me from wearing them though. I just can't resist a nice warm sweater. Honestly, until now I haven't given much thought to how cute they are but now I want a jazzy one!! JC Penney here I come!

Anonymous said...

oooohhhh i just want them all!!

Product Junkie Diva said...

I think the Pleated Jersey is pretty cute.
thanks BGG

MakeupByRenRen said...

cuteness! i love comfy sweaters :)

Kwana said...

Thanks for this fun post. Sweaters are a favorite part of fall. I really need to go shopping. I love these prices BG!

lymariposa said...

I love sweaters, and I think I want absolutely every one on this page!

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

LOL@ PBW!!! I must admit BGG has gotten me in trouble too!! I'm on a STRICT budget until next year!!

Anonymous said...

Good sense of style! I love all of them.

Karen said...

All those sweaters look nice! I can't wait to add a new piece to my collection. Autumn is here and it's so cool to break out the fall styles.

Anonymous said...

my wife loves sweaters

Soul Natural said...

The Windy city is my home and sweaters are part of the uniform, plus I make it look good......... BGG love ya! Soul Natural baby :-)

Joi said...

Cardigan's are so hot right now, both for girls and guys. Great post!

Anonymous said...

oh Cardigans cardigans cardigans! Another must have in many styles lengths and colors to throw on top or anything. They ar3 great to mix up, spice up and or to just keep warm!